To Enroll in Driver’s Education
- The student must be at least 15 years of age.
- The parent must come to our office at:
5970 E. 31st St., Suite U, on the back side of Mall 31. The location is ¼ mile West of the corner of 31st and Sheridan on the south side of 31st. Turn south at Lakewood and then pull into the mall parking lot, we are behind the movie theater and our office fronts on 32nd street.
- The parent must bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport to enroll.
- The parent will provide pickup and drop off locations at the time of enrollment as well as choose a date for the classroom instruction.
- The parent will take care of payment at the time of enrollment. Also, all payments must be made
before scheduling any driving sessions.
- The enrollment process will only take ten to fifteen minutes.
- The student will provide his/her transportation to the classroom sessions.
To Schedule the Behind the Wheel Portion of Driver’s Education
- Call our office between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. from Monday through Friday only.
- Our scheduler will work with your child’s schedule to maximize the one-on-one sessions.
- Our instructors work from 8:00 a.m. until evening, generally 9:00 p.m.
- Our instructor will pick up the student in the Tulsa Metro area and return the student after the session.
- All payments must be completed before scheduling any driving sessions.
- Once the driving sessions are scheduled, no pick-up or drop-off changes will be made.
* Note: A 24 Hour Notice of Cancellation of a driving appointment must be given, or the lesson will be forfeited. Any lesson forfeited must be made up at the charge of $60.00/hour or $90.00/1.5 hour lesson. All lessons must be completed to receive the completion certificates.
-- ODS will loan a copy to your child for class, but it must be returned at the end of class.
-- Click here to get State of Oklahoma Driver’s manual.
NOTE: This is a 10MB file so it may take few minutes to fully download.
Manual also requires Adobe Reader. If you dont have one installed please click here to install for FREE.
-- Copies are available at the Dept. of Public Safety(locations below). One copy only will be given to the parent.
To Take the Permit Test or Drive Test at the Dept. of Public Safety
Go to the Dept. of Public Safety between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for the permit test
The locations are:
||14002 E. 21st St., Ste. A
||21st St./129th E. Ave.
||3190 W. 21st St. W.
||21st St. /33rd W. Ave.
||1635 S. Main St.
To take the Drive Test, call our office at 918-622-6500 to save time by taking the test at our location.